Monday 26 December 2011

How Can I Get a Bigger Booty?

Lots of women crave that bootylicious butt.
I used to ask all of my friends "how can i get a bigger booty" because they had the bigger booties, and I just didn't!
J-Lo has a bootylicious booty and so does Beyonce. In fact all of the latest hot celebs seem to have really curvy and voluptuous butts.
But not me! Well until recently that is anyway. Because I've been working hard and now I know how to do it - I'm half way there already!
You just need to follow the great plan that I'm following and it'll work for you as well!
Just 3 Simple Steps to Get a Bigger Booty
1. Firstly, you need to do some really effective gluteus maximus building exercises, like for example: lunges, walking lunges, squats and especially the Bulgarian Split Squat - that is just great and really gets the results.
2. You also need to eat a pretty healthy and well-balanced diet, including lots of lean protein to build the muscle fast. Also, some complex carbohydrates such as whole grains, and also some healthy fats - like those you can find in oily fish, and also olive oil.
3. And then, last but not least, do some really high intensity interval cardiovascular training to burn even more fat and you can get yourself a really good, curvacious and toned booty!
Great Exercise to Get a Bigger Booty
Standing Hip Extension to Build a Bigger Butt
The standing hip extension machine is such a great piece of equipment. I head straight for it in the gym now, because I just know it has been such a huge help to me on my mission to get a bigger booty.
  • Place ankle cuff around one ankle, and buckle securely. Ankle cuff should be attached to the low pulley cable.
  • Stand straight and hold frame with both hands to stabilize yourself, and step back.
  • Kick attached leg slowly backwards, by extending your hip. This movement should be a smooth controlled movement and this leg should remain straight at all times.
  • Return your leg back to its original position, and repeat to the required number of repetitions and sets.
  • Continue with other leg.
  • Perform between 12-15 repetitions for up to 3 sets on each leg.
  • See your glutes grow!
For more great butt building exercises, visit: www.musclesforwomen.com and www.how-to-get-a-bigger-bum.com

Discover easy ways to get a bigger booty here!!


No comments:

Post a Comment